Parental/Guarantor awareness and participation helps to ensure that your student has a positive experience here at Clemson Lofts. On this and the Resident’s page you will find information and links to assist you with your initiative as a well-informed and engaged parent/guarantor.
OFF-CAMPUS HOUSING RESOURCES
Off-Campus Student Housing Resources; Key On-Campus Resources, Transportation Options, Safety
Apply on Behalf of Your Student Here
We begin pre-leasing units a year prior to move-in.
Don’t get shut out, apply today!
(please apply under the name of student)
What is a Guarantor?
A parent or other qualified, responsible party with the means to make payment should a resident fail to do so. Our Guaranty Agreement requires that an active credit/debit card be registered to solidify this agreement.
Frequently Asked Questions
We make it our mission to make sure your Clemson University Tiger’s housing, transition, and overall experience the very best it can possibly be!
What should my student remember to bring to college?
- Pots, Pans & Additional Cooking Utensils
- Spices, Napkins & Paper Towels
- Blankets, Sheets & A Pillow
- TV w/ HD Compatible Tuner & Surge Protector
- Bedding, Bed-frame, Mattress & Protector
- Shower Curtain, Shower Curtain Rod, Bath Mat, Towels & Washcloth
- Desk, Chair(s) & Computer Accessories
- Cups, Plates & Kitchenware
- Coat/Clothing Hangers, Iron & Ironing Board
- Dresser, Nightstand & Small Storage
Read what our residents have to say!
Happy residents is what makes Clemson Lofts one of the top Clemson off campus student housing options!
Keeping our units in tip top shape and our residents happy is what makes us smile. Read some of the reviews written about us throughout the web.